Monday, November 25, 2013

Moving on is tough, but necessary

So I realize I haven't been on here in well over a year. A lot has happened since then. For starters, my boyfriend of two years and I recently broke up. He decided he didn't see a future with me. Am I angry? Of course I am. I loved that man with everything I had. I would never ask someone to be with me if they weren't happy though. It's not worth it. Some day, I will find someone who treats me like a princess. Who is patient, kind, chivalrous, and can't go a day without me. He will put in 110% to our relationship. I cannot wait for that day to come. But for now, I need to grieve. For the next few day sum you might hear me wallow in self pity. It's okay. It's necessary. It's definitely okay to cry, and be upset. I've learned a lot and grown up so much in the past two years.

For now, this is goodbye. I will type tomorrow. I think it will be good for helping myself recover from a broken heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment