Friday, April 15, 2011

*sigh*

dont you hate being lied to?? i feel like whenever i finally find i can trust a friend or someone else they lie and ruin it. i hate opening up to people because  every time i do i get lied to. and it really hurts! so i decided to write i poem if you will about it its rough but it really helped take the anger out of me... enjoy...
You know what’s funny
is how every time
I decide
to open my eyes
and believe
somebody may care for me
they turn around and start to lie
and it makes me wonder why
I fall for it every time
why is it always me they find
I never asked for this life
yet I get trapped all the time
I fall for the wrong people
they always drag me down
and I end up with this feeling
that I’m always going to drown
and never find the light
the person to make things right
how can I ever open up my heart
if things never worked out from the start
how can I ever believe
somebody out there is for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment