Saturday, March 12, 2011

Rant Mode

feeling a bit down today... Went and met up with some amazing girls i went to school with in high school. i missed them so much! then i went to dinner, church and shopping with my neighbor. My mind couldn't escape how happy my friends from high school were though. They were all glowing with amazing stories about the crazy stuff they've done and the boys they've dated or gone out with and i feel extremely left out. Men aren't attracted to me it seems and I'm extremely shy. I feel like Ive hit that point in life where all of my friend are dating and I'm just the monkey in the middle, waiting to get out, but it feels like it will never come around. I'm hoping and praying that my life will turn around this summer. I need a break. So many things are occurring i cant take it anymore. Weight Watchers will turn things around, and hopefully make me happier and bring me out of my shell. I really need change to happen...keeping my head up as long as possible.
Love,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment