Monday, April 14, 2014

Bucket list= Challenge for myself

I've decided to make a short term and a long term bucket list for myself. I need a challenge, and I want to accomplish things in my life. I want to enjoy life and not just let it pass me by. So here it goes:

Short Term Bucket List (1-2 years)
1. Gain the balls to give a guy my number ( on the fly)
2. Learn to dance and not get embarrassed
3. Gain confidence in who I am as a person
4. Move out on my own
5. Love the skin I'm in
6. Have a big bonfire or attend one
7. Experience being drunk ( I'm 22, I'd rather find out now than later. It's acceptable at my age...right?)
8. Get back to UC main campus
9. Attend a party on campus
10. Go to a Reds game
11. Go to the beach
12. Travel more on my own
13. Graduate college
14. Dress up and go to school
15. Go to Disney world

Long Term Bucket List (3-10 years)
1. Find a big girl job
2. Travel the world
      -Greece, Italy,Australia, England, Ireland, Germany, Peru
3. Move out of state
4. Get married
5. Have children- preferably 4 (2 of each, duh)
6. Own my own house
7. Go on a cruise
8. Adopt an animal
9. Own a horse
10. Go cliff jumping
11. Ride an elephant
12. Go scuba diving
13. See the Great Barrier Reef
14. Own a salt water aquarium
15. Swim with dolphins
16. Watch sea turtles hatch
17. Meet the other two Jonas Brothers
18. See NSYNC make a comeback and attend
19. Buy an amazing SLR Camera
20. Own a photography business on the side
21. Sell a photograph I've taken
22. Write a story of some sort

No comments:

Post a Comment